Oh no! It's the last one. :( At least it has a few moments that make me laugh out loud.
* We open with a lawyer and his client. Bring on the lads!
* Hmm. An arms dump. I don't like the look on the lawyer's face.
* He goes to a public phone to call another public phone. It's on!
* Cook is off to work an extra shift.
* Favorite scene: Ray gets a mouth full of pillow stifling an insult. Hee!
* Other Favorite scene: Bodie carrying almost all the equipment from the stakeout.
* CI5 lads are digging where the prisoner tells them. The evil, maniacal baddies shoot
them all down! That is one crazy woman!
* Even helicopters can't find the baddies on foot with a wounded man!
* 4.5 is napping as Bodie drives. He gets a radio call about the shootings.
* Cowley is angry at the agent who didn't get shot.
* Dogs and helicopters, and they still get away.
* Time to abandon the wounded man. Don't forget to give him a cigarette!
* Doyle is exceptionally lovely in this ep. Cook was only 26. Cowley has Ray tell June.
* The ep is definitely down hill at this point. I will try very hard to find more lovely
* Nice tulips in June's yard. I'm glad she puts the knife down. :o
* Ray is way to matter-of-fact about this.
* Good thing that pot wasn't boiling!
* Bodie looks quite bored. He is investigating while Ray takes the heat.
* Rich Daddy talks about offering a reward to get Jimmy the crim back from the baddies.
* Have we seen this pool house before?
* Another man has died. They are watching the lawyer. I hope they find a home for the dog.
* The mock trial is creepy. These people are barking mad!
* Visiting the lawyer. Nice chest hair, Ray!
* Ray shows off his knowledge of the books in Lawyer Tim's personal library.
* The agent who survived the shooting identifies the barking woman.
* Jimmy is found guilty. They decide to hang him.
* Now we have the lawyer listening to a tape made by the crazy woman. Now the lads listen.
* The tape has been sent to the news, etc.
* Barking woman cuddles a bunny! I cringe for the bunny!
* She admits murdering one when she was a child. She's turned on by killing. Eww!
* Ray is questioning the sister. He is still trying to find the baddies.
* Those caravans must be out in the middle of nowhere.
* The lawyer is using the public phone again, but he's being watched.
* The execution is over and they are torching the caravans and leaving the bunny!
* Third Favorite Scene: A cuppa and a gay rat joke. Hee! Queer as a 3 pound note.
* Explosion! Remind be not to parallel park!
* Favorite Scene the 4th: The lads will the bunny. Bodie says it looks like Ray.
* The Lads bring their evidence to the lawyer. Looking good, Ray! Did I say that
* He spills info about the baddies. They find them waiting for a flight.
* Aha! Another possible car bomb. Nice jacket, Ray!
* She's nicked!
* I love Ray's plan to alter her watch to trip her up. I've seen this before. What
other show has used this?
* Fifth Favorite scene: Ray drinks from Bodie's cup!
* She is so unhappy when they trick her!
* I hate the closing scene with the explosion. :(
* That's all folks. We end with Cowley's My God!