I'm ba-ack! :DYou'll Be All Right
a.k.a. Why climb over a fence when you can simply knock it down?
* We start with a cute hello/goodbye kitty. This nutter kills innocent animals! Grrr
* Mom does her Doyle imitation after seeing off the kids. (Right, DV? ;))
* Time to let Dad out of the attic.
* Call to Doyle. Doesn't Ray look cute in bed?
* How uncomfortable to sleep with a watch on, though!
* Shake Bodie out of his reverie.
* To Bodie: Love your jacket; hate the shirt.
* The nutter kills the dog, too! What a creep!
* The kids are very cute. (They don't resemble Mom and Dad.)
* I love that The Lads are concerned about Jack's family.
* Cowley and Doyle in a scenic London shot. I just know the location folks visited this one.
* LOL at Cowley saying It's not our bag.
* Aw! Bodie kisses his helpful friend on the cheek.
* Hee! P.E. class. Bodie is a naturaL.
* Nick and mate foolishly walk and are stalked by the baddie. Bodie, why not have your conversation while looking at the kid?! Run, Bodie, run!
* How cute that he buys them ice cream!
* Oooh! Murphy's looking good.
* Look at John Travolta on Linda's wall. Aww
* They have some ugly wallpaper.
* Ray looks cute when he visits the prisoners. Tease!
* O o. Another threatening not.
* The night man is not long for CI5! Ray tears another one for him.
* Why does the car chase music remind me of Starsky and Hutch?
* Doyle is so comforting after the crash.
* Cowley visits Chrissie's father. Nice garden!
* Bodie makes a good director as the family acts out the little charade in the yard.
* Hee! Look how close Bodie stands to Doyle as he talks to Cowley on the phone. :)
* Chrissie's mom is so proud to show the family photos.
* It's never to early for a small Scotch.
* Ooh! I want icons of The Lads drinking Coke.
* Excellent. You'll do for me.
* Doyle gets to break in while Bodie is the look out. They work so well together.
* LOL at the rats using the lift.
* Now Jack says, You'll be all right.
to Linda. It has a totally different meaning here.
* Doyle and Murphy are looking great on stakeout.
* Another cat. Watch out little fur ball.
* Bodie chases the nutter, but he's too tired to climb that fence. LOL
* Great job, but Cowley gives them grief for not watching Jack.
* Jack is an honest crook ;) and he turns himself in.
* LOL at the way The Lads look at each other when Jack and Chrissie play tonsil hockey.