* So this senior criminal gets out of jail and decides to really show them all.
* OOh! Doyle's wearing his read plaid scarf, but the hair is too tame.
* He sighs when Bodie tells him that a lot of weaponry is out on the streets again.
* The old crim and his young partner are dragging the guns and ammo up some stairs
and are sussed out by a young couple who don't want to spring for a hotel room.
* Hmmm. Box of grenades.
* Doyle looks quite dorky as he listens to music. :)
* Hee! Bodie calls him Ace.
* Doyle want to storm the roof; Bodie and Cowley want more information.
* Nice interplay as they run up the steps:
DOYLE: You out of condition?
BODIE: Have sense. There's a guy up there and we don't want to be breathless,do we?
* Cut to a hospital room with a doctor and nurse.
* The Lads are ready to shoot at the door when fire starts from the roof. What
creeps they are to shoot at a hospital!
* With all the broken glass and all, it is a miracle that the patients weren't
* Cowley's speech to the patients doesn't work for me. Get them all doing
something? They are barely conscious!
* Yay for Bodie shouting warnings about the grenades.
* Bodie looks good except for the grey jacket.
* He's got them by the short and curlies. Hee! The imagery!
* Bodie and Murphy have radar going for them as they walk out of Cowley's briefing.
* Nice little conversation between Bodie and Murphy. Doyle should be very jealous!
* Now for the Benny Hill skit! Kiss kiss.
* Okay, were these two cellmates in prison? lol
* Back to Bodie and Murph: Watch where you put those hands!
* Back to the climb up the
* I'm starting to be annoyed that Cowley is monopolizing Doyle.
* Has Cowley noticed two of his men have been missing for a while.
* Bodie smiles all the way up the tower. ;)
* Doyle breaks in to Paul Stacy's house. Big shouting match ensues.
* Ooh! Tower Bridge!!
* Why is Bodie so far down on the tower?
* Bodie has made it to the top of the tower with Murphy.
* They've got the money. Murphy is not a very good shot.
* Bodie is ever the renegade, but he drops his rifle.
* Doyle's bum still looks cute in those jeans. 8-D The jeans are at least a size
* Poor Murphy! Ouch!
* LOL at Cowley asking the crim where he will be going once he's in the car!
* Doyle is off by himself solving this one.
* Why does the guy keep changing his clothes? Get in drag and stay that way!
* Tower Bridge again. :)
* Bodie shoots the fake girl.
* The crim commits suicide rather than be caught.
* Bodie looks very well-padded in the final scene on the roof. Was Doyle's comment
about his condition a jab about weight gain? Hmmm...
While I enjoyed many bits and pieces of this one, I really missed having the lads together.